Chardham Yatra Package Fixed Departure Dates – May & June 2023
|Apr||27,28||₹ 25,500 PP||12-24 Person||Breakfast, Dinner|
|May||2,5,9,12,16,19,23,26,30||₹ 25,500 PP||12-24 Person||Breakfast, Dinner|
|June||2,6,9,13,16,20,23,27,30||₹ 25,500 PP||12-24 Person||Breakfast, Dinner|
Places Covered :-Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath
The first place that is covered in the Char Dham Tirth Yatra from Haridwar is Yamunotri. Yamunotri is a very important place for Hindus as it is the source of the River Yamuna. The River Yamuna is one of the most sacred rivers in Hinduism and is believed to be the daughter of the Sun God, Surya. There are many temples and other holy sites located along the banks of the River Yamuna.
The second place that is covered in the Char Dham Tirth Yatra from Haridwar is Gangotri. Gangotri is the source of the River Ganges. The River Ganges is also one of the most sacred rivers in Hinduism and is believed to be the daughter of the god Vishnu. There are many temples and other holy sites located along the banks of the River Ganges.
The third place that is covered in the Char Dham Tirth Yatra from Haridwar is Kedarnath. Kedarnath is a very important place for Hindus as it is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga temples dedicated to the god Shiva. The Jyotirlinga temples are some of the most sacred temples in Hinduism and are said to be places where Shiva himself resides. There are also many other smaller temples and holy sites located around Kedarnath.
Badrinath is one of the Char Dham’s, in India that together form the Chota Char Dham, a Circuit of Badri. Badrinath is located in the Garhwal hills in the Indian state of Uttarakhand at an elevation of 3,133 m above sea level. The shrine of Badrinath is a chaturmukha (four-faced) structure with a gold-plated dhwajastambha (flagstaff). The main deity worshipped here is Vishnu, who is known by the name Badri Narayan. The temple complex also has shrines dedicated to Lakshmi and Ganesh.The best time to visit Badrinath is between May and October when the weather is pleasant and conducive for undertaking the arduous journey. The temple remains open from April/May to October/November end.
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card.
- For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card.
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs.
- You can pay by Debit Card / Credit Card/ Internet Banking /NEFT/ UPI favoring Bhakti Karo.
Things to Carry
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card.
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed.
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
There are no reviews yet.